Fearless, Hopeless, No Sleep, Rise, Pure Noise, Epitaph, Bad Timing, Artery, and Blue Swan Records have all joined forces to release one massive music sampler. From The Get Go is a 20-song sampler which showcases some of the new artists the labels have signed to their expanding rosters. Some of the record label heads like Ian Harrison from Hopeless, Zack Zarrillo from Bad Timing (and formerly of Property of Zack), Will Swan from Blue Swan, and more spoke about the joint effort to Alternative Press.
“There are so many great new bands in our community that deserve to be discovered by fans and this sampler put them all in one spot,” explains Harrison. “From The Get Go is the future of our scene.”
“From The Get Go is a great way for multiple record labels to come together to showcase just a few parts of what makes our individual rosters so exciting. This is hopefully the start of an annual tradition where we can share and bolster our bands and catalogs,” added Zarrillo.
Fearless Sal Torres added, “We wanted to do something that was fun and showed community through all the great bands and people that we work with. These songs are some of the artist’s introduction to the world, and we just wanted to help people discover them great way.”
“All of the labels involved have stellar fan bases, all slightly different. One may be primarily teenage male driven, while another may be older and international. All in all, this is an amazing opportunity to expose bands to a vast amount of new demographics. Artery Recordings was proud to contribute,” said Artery president Shan Dan.
While Blue Swan’s Will Swan added, “I think this sampler is an awesome opportunity for people to discover the best up and coming acts from the top labels in the scene. We’re ushering in a new era of bands that are going to take over and you can say you heard it here first.”
The sampler can be streamed below while the track list featuring the artist, song, and the record label can also be viewed below.
FROM THE GET GO TRACK LIST:
1. Conquer Divide – “Nightmares” (Artery Recordings)
2. Phinehas – “Truth Be Told” (Artery Recordings)
3. Bonfires – “Bury Me” (Bad Timing Records)
4. Head North – “The Planet” (Bad Timing Records)
5. Eidola – “To Know What’s Real” (Blue Swan Records)
6. Hail The Sun – “Human Target Practice” (Blue Swan Records)
7. Beautiful Bodies – “Capture & Release” (Epitaph Records)
8. This Wild Life – “Stay Up Late” (Epitaph Records)
9. Crooks UK – “A Few Peaceful Days” (Equal Vision Records)
10. Gatherers – “God Deluxe” (Equal Vision Records)
11. As It Is – “Cheap Shots & Setbacks” (Fearless Records)
12. Movements – “Protection (Demo)” (Fearless Records)
13. Trash Boat – “Perspective” (Hopeless Records)
14. Trophy Eyes – “In Return” (Hopeless Records)
15. Ghost Key – “Judgement” (No Sleep Records)
16. WSTR – “Graveyard Shift” (No Sleep Records)
17. Brigades – “Knife Dance” (Pure Noise Records)
18. Jule Vera – “Scarlet Letter” (Pure Noise Records)
19. Light Up The Sky – “I Will Never” (Rise Records)
20. Rarity – “Anne Hathaway” (Rise Records)