Blink-182 confirms the release date for their ‘California’ follow-up

Mark it down, guys. Blink-182’s new album is heading our way this fall. On Friday (July 19), the California-founded band appeared on “Good Morning America” to perform their current radio single “Blame it on My Youth.”

Following the live performance, frontman Mark Hoppus and drummer Travis Barker participated in a short interview where the host revealed the duo had some big news concerning new music.

Turns out, the big announcement was the official release date for the group’s long-awaited follow-up to 2016’s California.

“New music right now. September 20th is the release date of the album,” Hoppus said to an excited audience. Watch the clip here.

Blink-182 is currently on the road with Lil Wayne and Neck Deep on their co-headlining summer tour. Tonight, the band does not have a show, but the tour will continue tomorrow (July 20) at the Veterans United Home Loans Ampitheatre in Virginia Beach. The full list of upcoming tour stops can be found here.

In honor of the 20th anniversary of their third studio effort, blink-182 previously announced that they will perform Enema of the State, in full, during the current excursion.

Last week, the tour made headlines after tour mate Lil Wayne told an unsuspecting audience in Bristow, Virginia that he may be exiting the assignment well before the trek’s last day.

“I’m not sure how long I’m going to be able to do this tour but make some noise for blink-182 for including me anyway. This might be my last night, though, let’s go.”

Hours after the fan-shot video went viral, the rapper responded on Twitter saying that everything was okay and that he had no plans on leaving the tour.

“Yesterday was krazy! But I want all my fans to know I won’t be quitting this tour!” the rapper posted on Twitter.

He continues: “I’m having too much fun with my bros blink-182. Bangor, ME See you tomorrow!”

‘Dancing with the Stars’ Season 19 Cast Revealed

image

Dancing with the Stars will once again be returning this year with a new season of hopeful dancers wanting to win the mirror trophy. The long running ABC show revealed early this morning on Good Morning America (as always) the list of “stars” and their professional dancers for the 19th season of the reality television program.

This year brings together a hodge-podge of people from several actors, a comedian, an Olympian and even an extremely flexible fashion designer.

Check out the full list of contestants below.

DANCING WITH THE STARS SEASON 19 PAIRS:

Anthony Sabato Jr (actor, General Hospital) and Cheryl Burke

Alfonso Ribeiro (actor, Fresh Prince of Bel-Air) and Witney Carson

Bethany Mota (YouTube “sensation”) and Derek Hough

Betsey Johnson (Fashion Designer) and Tony Dovolani

Janel Parrish (actress, Pretty Little Liars) and Val Chmerkoskiy

Jonathan Bennett and Allison Holker

Lea Thompson (actress, Back to the Future) and Artem Chigvintsev

Lolo Jones (Olympian) and Keo Motsepe

Michael Waltrip (NASCAR Champion) and Emma Slater

Randy Couture (MMA Champion) and Karina Smirnoff

Sadie Robertson (Reality TV Star, Duck Dynasty) and Mark Ballas

Tavis Smiley (Talk Show Host) and Sharna Burgess

Tommy Chong (Comedian) and Peta Murgatroyd

Dancing with the Stars will return on Sept. 15 at 8 p.m. with judges Carrie Ann Inaba, Len Goodman, Bruno Tonioli and former dancer Julianne Hough making her debut as judge. Tom Bergeron and (we guess) Erin Andrews will return as hosts of the show.

Britney Spears is Heading to Vegas

Britney-900-600

Like it was predicted last week, this has so far been Britney Spears’ week even though it looked like it might have been doomed when some leakers got their hands on a low quality version of her new single, “Work Bitch.” But a little leakage didn’t kill anyone, if anything it made her loyal fans even more excited for the new track that was officially released through iHeartRadio’s many stations Sunday afternoon.

This morning during a broadcast of Good Morning America, the 31-year-old pop star announced another round of big news for her fans; the residency that had been speculated for months, had been confirmed.

This morning, Spears arrived in the Mojave Desert, joined by hundreds of school girls via a helicopter to announce her new career move. The “Stronger” star announced that she will be heading to Las Vegas for a two-year residency at the Planet Hollywood with an expected 50 shows each year. In the end, she is estimated to make about $15 million per year for the shows.

“I’m going to definitely do the greatest hits but I’m going to have to put some of my new material in it to just keep it fresh,” Spears said while being interviewed on Good Morning America.

The new show will be called, “Piece of Me” which for those of you not familiar with the pop star’s catalog is actually the name of one of her songs from 2007’s Blackout. Tickets for Britney: Piece of Me go on sale September 20 and prices range from $59 to $179.

But wait, there a little bit of other information; her eight studio album which still does not have an official title (at least to the public) is set to be released on December 3.

How about that?