Bleachers have had a pretty good 2015 so far. With the release of their debut album Strange Desire last year and several festival dates under their belt as well as a headlining tour, things are good for the band that was believed for a while to be fun. guitarist, Jack Antonoff’s, “side project.” Today, the group or rather Antonoff, revealed that they had hit the recording studio to create a reworked version of their debut record.
The “companion” album to Strange Desire has been titled Terrible Thrills Vol. 2. For those wondering what happened to volume one, that album was the companion record to Steel Train’s (Antonoff’s other band) self-titled album from 2010. Terrible Thrills Vol. 2 features a collection of reworked, remixed, and cover songs from Bleachers’ first studio album. It’s also a good time to point out that the remixed record also features a slew of guest vocalists such as Carly Rae Jepsen, Elle King, Sia, and former tour mate, Charli XCX. The full track list for Terrible Thrills Vol. 2 can be seen below.
But if that still wasn’t enough, the album is currently on sale at Google Play for free. Yes, you read that right, for free, so head on over there and get it before the deal ends.
TERRIBLE THRILLS VOL. 2 TRACK LISTING:
1. “Wild Heart” (feat. Sara Bareilles)
2. “Rollercoaster” (feat. Charli XCX)
3. “Shadow” (feat. Carly Rae Jepsen)
4. “I Wanna Get Better” (feat. Tinashe)
5. “Wake Me” (feat. Lucius)
6. “Reckless Love” (feat. Elle King)
7. “Take Me Away” (feat. Brooke Candy & Rachel Antonoff)
8. “Like A River Runs” (feat. Sia)
9. “You’re Still A Mystery (feat. MØ)
10. “I’m Ready To Move On/Wild Heart Reprise” (feat. Susanna Hoffs)
11. “Who I Want You To Love” (feat. Natalie Maines)